Friday, April 4, 2008

Thank Goodness For Friends

Today Leslie (a new friend from the ward) was able to take some beautiful pictures of Tristan. I am so happy with the results and feel blessed that she was able to help me out. Tristan was a real champ for letting us play with him for so long (except for that soiled sheet and pillow, sorry Leslie!). I hope you like them!

Here's a picture of our little blue eyed guy (I guess you can't see them when the picture is black and white, but I still think they look pretty cool).


Who says boys can't wear bows? Certainly not me! He's the best gift I've ever received-hence the bow.


I had to stick a picture of him laughing in there, because well he wouldn't be my boy if he wasn't silly.


I'm sure Paul will think I'm unjustly exposing our child, but I couldn't resist the bum shot!



I didn't plan on being photographed today, but I'm hoping that the onlooker will be more focused on the little guy (please no scrutinizing) and not notice that I don't look quite as picture worthy as him.

8 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful!

Lynette said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I especially like the one with you and him...so sweet!

Doulabug said...

Beautiful pictures Holly! The bow is great, and both of you are definitely picture worthy!

Crystal said...

i think they came out beautifully! he's so cute! and you're so brave to be a in a different country driving around without your husband!

janeen said...

I love the pictures and yu look great!

Karim Jones said...

Hey Holly! I found your blog through Sarah's. I have not seen you in ages! Congrats on being a mommy! Tristen is very cute- he looks like a Baier.

-Karim (schwendiman) Jones

Sara said...

He is one adorable baby. Love the bum shot! And especially love the one of you holding him. Precious.

PhotoMom said...

cute pics!...T looks approx. the same age as my little L;-) !