Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rub A Dub Dub...

Can you tell I enjoy bath time? This time I enjoyed giving Tristan a full head of hair and a full suit (made of bubbles of course). He's such a sport about the whole thing.
Before putting him in the tub (or the sink rather), he donned his little towel and I couldn't help but think he looked as if he was going to a toga party. Granted he doesn't look as good as Adam (Holmes) because well...Tristan's is blue (not too authentic), but I got a good laugh out of it.


I don't want you to get the wrong impression. Tristan is NOT scared. He's just a man of many faces, and this one is just one he makes in the tub sometimes. This is actually the "your hands are too cold to be washing me down there" look.



This is the full body shot. Next toga party, this guy is ready!

This is the last of the bath pictures. Everyone always says "what big eyes he has!" well they never see him in the tub. Too bad it looks like I'm giving him a rectal exam.



9 comments:

Amy said...

Holly- you crack me up. Thanks for sharing the fun you are having with the little guy.

ckcclan said...

I love the first picture. Soooo cute!!!

Anna said...

Oh my gosh! That was incredible!

Lynette said...

Those pictures are awesome!

Deborah said...

Holly, you are too funny. With the pillow behind him, he looks like a bubble angel.

Kristine said...

i love the bubbles and all the fun facial expressions. Yours captions of course are hilarious too.

k1 said...

i love the first picture with just his face and feet showing above the mass of bubbles. So cute!

April said...

I can just see Adam and Tristan 18 years from now in college..."Toga, toga!"

Alisha said...

Love the faces! He is really getting so big. It looks like life has been treating him good so far. Bath time is my favorite part of the day with Carson. He is just starting to sit up and splash around.