Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Temple Trip


After almost a year of being in Germany, this past weekend we were finally able to go to the Frankfurt temple. We were so grateful to have babysitters for Tristan (thanks so much Laura and April) so Paul and I could relax and do a long overdue session.

I would love to say Tristan behaved perfectly, but unfortunately since this was his first time away (for an extended amount of time) and with people he didn't know-he did have a little bit of a freak out.

Despite Tristans meltdown it was a beautiful day and I can't wait for the next time we can go. (Hopefully by then, Tristan will have a little more experience being babysat and won't react so badly!).

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I went to the Frankfurt Temple for its dedication and open house when I was on study abroad in 1987. Long time ago.

Angela said...

That's wonderful that you were able to go. It sounds like you and hubby could use more couple time! :)

Alisha said...

Beautiful pictures.

Jules said...

Hey, I can't seem to find your email address. I was going to email our phone number so you could call. I'd love to catch up. email me a note and I'll send you back our phone number. --Julie

lisa said...

love these pictures! that is wonderful that you both could go and enjoy the peace of the temple!